Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Trick or treat! I know it's not Wednesday and we missed our post last night, but we have excuses... I mean reasons. On Tuesday Liz injured her shoulder and needed to seek medical attention. On Wednesday, she was prescribed some medication that doesn't allow her to drink any alcohol. Lame! I know, right?

Seeing as how we are our own bosses in this adventure, we decided to treat ourselves with a vacation on the week of our favorite holiday, Halloween! So go out this weekend and have a cider for us. Let us know what you had and what you thought. We will be back next week, unless I find a way to injure myself (which is very possible). We have a special post for next week so check in at the normal time.

Happy Halloween and Happy Tasting!
-Liz & Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment